Thursday 22 December 2011

Busy!

What a busy few weeks we have had I cant believe christmas in only 3 sleeps away, what is the man in red going to bring this year?

I have some crafty christmas pressies on the go at the moment, I made a hanging for my boss shown below and I have made some cookie jars form the CCW inspiration will update with some pictures tomorrow as they are not quite ready.

I have other good news I entered the Scrapbook Magazine Scrapbooker of the year competition and came runner which was a bit of a shock as only entered on a bit of a whim I didnt actually think I would get anywhere.  I'm still waiting to recieve the magazine which the layouts have been published in I think it maybe stuck in Christmas post.

Well hopefully may get some scrapping done in between wrapping, cooking and keeping the kids occupied  xx

1 comment: